Working with qualified attorneys, Lowrey Financial Group can help you create and implement a comprehensive estate plan that includes strategies that:
- Protect wealth from unnecessary costs at death
- Reduce the taxes and fees associated with an estate transition
- Prevent probate
- Ensure heirs receive what was intended through proper beneficiary designations, probate protection and tax-reduction strategies
- Cover final expenses and leave a legacy through life insurance
- Facilitate legal documents such as trusts, living trusts, powers of attorney and more
For more personalized guidance on how to design and implement a comprehensive estate plan, call 855-318-8387 and schedule a complimentary Estate Plan Review with one of our “retirement guides.” We look forward in assisting your family with your estate planning needs.
Neither the firm nor its agents or representatives may give tax or legal advice. Individuals should consult with a qualified professional for guidance before making any purchasing decisions.
Have Questions for
Lowrey Financial Group?
It can be difficult to make financial decisions without access to information. If you have questions or concerns about your current retirement strategy, feel free to contact us using the form below.